Location: Central Millwork LLC – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- Job Purpose:
- Cultivate, promote and support a deadline driven culture within the company.
- Responsible for supporting production by coordinating timely and accurate information between production and our design team, purchasing, project management, purchasing.
- Providing the company with various accurate and timely reports.
- Receive, review and hand-off CNC files to production.
- Assist with occasionally drafting odd shape pieces for CNC.
- Maintain constant communication with designers to aid with answering questions for production.
- Immediately identify materials that are needed or missing to maintain production schedule.
- Assist with receiving coordinating and logging materials for production.
- Maintain product/ daily usage material inventory report.
SUPPORT Project Management
- Provide weekly production schedule as well as production forecast.
- Alert project management of any potential project delays.
- Provide periodical project update and reports.
SUPPORT Shipping and installation
- Ensure product is delivered, labeled and photographed prior to departure.
- Assist with coordinating product shipment to customer.
- Receive and respond to client’s requests for delivery slips, crate information, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Sound working knowledge of MS Excel.
- General knowledge of the construction industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in CAD.
- Willingness to accept change and challenges.
- Works well under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Job Type: Full-time
Qualified candidates that meet all requirements for this position listed above must submit a resume, cover letter and work references.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org