Location Central Millwork LLC – Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Business/Industry Description: Construction, Architectural millwork, custom furniture, case goods, so goods, refinishing, upholstery and cabinetry.
Position Type: Contractor Compensation: Based on experience
Company Name: Central Millwork
Huge potential for growth! Join the exciting woodworking industry by helping us expand our business. Central Millwork focuses on the delivery of custom wood products for consumers and businesses across the continental United States.
Position Description: The selected candidate will be given the opportunity to assist our sales efforts by performing the following duties:
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and me requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analysing labor, material, and me requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by a ending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analysing Information
- Estimating, Planning
- Reporting Research Results
- Data Center Experience
- Strategic Planning
- A en on to Detail
- Informing Others
- Requirements Analysis.
Qualified candidates that meet all requirements for this position listed above must submit a resume, cover letter and work references.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org